VEGAN LIKE BUNNIES
Wonderful rabbits have inspired us to change our own habits, live and eat kindly to benefit our health, animals and the planet. At Cottontails we follow a whole plant food lifestyle, based on fruit, vegetables, potatoes, grains, legumes, herbs and small amounts of avocado, seeds and nuts.
If you are interested in a plant-based diet, why not give it a try – one meal or one day at a time. You’ll be amazed how quickly your taste buds adapt to fresh, natural food, the kind we were meant to eat. For more information about vegan nutrition we recommend:
- the Physicians’ Committee for Responsible Medicine’s YouTube channel and Vegan Starter Kit
- The Beginner’s Guide to a Plant-Based Diet by Forks Over Knives
- Dr Pam Popper’s YouTube channel
- Dietician Brenda Davis’s YouTube videos and book Becoming Vegan
- Chef AJ’s YouTube channel and book Secrets to Ultimate Weight Loss
- Weight loss coach Ryan Adams’ excellent YouTube channel and Instagram
- Dr Michael Greger’s website NutritionFacts.org, YouTube channel and life-changing books: How not to Die and How not to Diet
We’re also compiling Cottontails’ Cookbook with our easy, whole-food vegan recipes.